The Optomap dilation free eye exam takes an image of the back of the eye in just a few seconds with no contact to the eye. These pictures become a permanent part of your record to be compared at your annual exam. The Optomap dilation free exam offers many advantages over pupil dilation exams.
- The Optomap exam does not require pupil dilation!
- Early detection of disorders and diseases
- An ultra-widefield view of the retina
- Comfortable and quick image capture
- Provides permanent records for future comparison
- Patient can resume normal activities immediately